Saturday, August 19, 2006

A Note from Erin


Hi Everyone! I figured since this blog is half about me that I would shed my "two cents" on some things! The childbirth class was actually a lot more fun than I thought it would be. The instructor was great -- she really made the class. But the best part had to be when Todd put on the sympathy belly! Don't feel too bad for him though --- other dads did it too, so all of the guys got laughed at equally!
It appears that the football rivalries are in full force already -- and it's still preseason. It could be a long season for Todd if Wes jumps on the band wagon-- as I already love to give him a hard time about any team that he likes (Yanks, Redskins, Maryland, etc.) He gives it back to me just as bad though about UT (Go VOLS!!), Marshall (can't wait for the movie in November BTW), the Colts (Peyton Manning, of course), etc. He can't say much about App though -- we are, after all, 2005 Division 1-AA NATIONAL Football Champions!!
Well, I'm off to get some dinner -- baby's hungry for that steak in the fridge. Guess maybe I'll actually think about getting around to packing my bag for the hosptial now too......do something nice for Todd since it's driving him NUTS that I haven't done it yet. Hope everyone is well and will chat with you again soon!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Hey - I don't watch football. I'll just agree with who ever Erin pulls for :0P