Friday, August 11, 2006

Sadie


8:20pm we had our first contraction from Sadie... At the doctor yesterday, Erin had dialated to a 1... That isnt much but it is one step closer for Sadie.. I am so excited and cant wait for her... Every move Erin makes I ask "Are you OK? Was that a contraction?" I'm sure Erin gets tired of me asking but I'm just so excited... This past Wednesday made it 36 weeks for Erin and Sadie... We are in the home stretch....
This weekend we get to take Alex to a big brother big sister class at the Women's Center.... We should have a lot of fun with that... Alex also is going to a birthday party at McDonalds tomorrow.. We loves McDonalds, but who doesnt...
The Yankees lost... but we still have a lead on the Red Sox... The Redskins have their first preseason game on Sunday.. We will be watching that game along with eating pizza... Nothing like the first preseason game of football for your favorite team....
We want to congratulate Matt on his graduation... We couldnt attend due to the doctor said we shouldnt be that far away.. Matt, sorry we couldnt be there but we love you and know you will exceed in whatever you choose in life.. We look forward to visiting you at the beach!!!

The picture shows Alex and his two cousins... Once Sadie is born he will have 2 cousins and a sister in the picture...

I leave you with this "If you aint first, your last" quote from Ricky Bobby of Talledega Nights (One of my favorite movies of all time)I want to see it again..

1 comment:

Erin said...

I, speaking for the Sadie fan club (of which I am also president), can not wait to meet her! Keep taking such good care of my Erin, and please keep us up to date. Love ya!